View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 07:12 AM   #134
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Although I do think that the phantom and Fea should be banned from ever participating in the same game again ...
I'm hurt. You can't possibly believe how hurt I truly am.

Quite honestly, I spent a good portion of my time lying. Not about any of the he said/she said evidence and why I voted for certain people, but I didn't ever tell a soul who I really suspected. Even after I died, nobody knew. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why Fordim went after the phantom before any proof was there, and after that, I kept a close eye on the phantom.

Honestly, ol' boy, plain old wolves hoisting people to the ceiling and tying them there? Good grief.

I kept waiting for him to screw up. It was exasperating, to tell you the truth, because he never does. Drives a girl mad.

But the one who really got to me was Sono. I knew that I was innocent, and I couldn't understand why in the world he would so immediately accuse me.

But then again... like Holby said... I'm sneaky and I play games. Which is no doubt why she dreamt about me on night one. Just to get that out of the way.

For everyone's piece of mind though... no worries of me and the phantom working together on the next game (not that we ever actually worked together on any of them)... my internet's down at home and I've got ten class days left before graduation, plus work, which means no time at all in which to play.

Saucie, my hat's off to you for your grisly and oh-so-entertaining slaughterings. I loved the last...