View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 02:56 PM   #121
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye Here at the end of all things...

Though Spawn and I are the surviving werewolves, don't forget about Nimrodel_9. She played her part perfectly. She was a huge reason for the innocent Aina getting lynched, she allowed herself to be an early target of my suspicions (to make me look innocent), and though Holby (the seer) went after Nim, it brought the seer to our attention so we could kill her before she could do any more damage.

Well done, Nimrodel_9.

And Dancing Spawn- great job. In our nightly planning sessions, you warned me of things that I was already uneasy about and you bolstered my thoughts on things I was fairly confident about. Basically, you always told me exactly what I needed to hear to make me confident in a decision. It was a pleasure working with you.

And so, BW was the hunter. Spawn and I guessed that a couple nights ago and that was one reason we didn't try to kill him. I also thought it would be lovely to keep SoN and BW alive because they tried to vote for me the very first day. The village should have listened to Fordim- but it didn't, and it certainly came back to bite them (pun intended).
Quote:
I think the village would have strung up The Barrow-Wight or me before you.
Ah yes, another reason we wanted you and BW around.
Quote:
I feel personally responsible for this loss; I voted for The Phantom to be lynched on Day 1
But you realize that you and BW did far more than most in your failed attempt to lynch me. Many probably never considered me till it was too late. The other villagers should feel more responsible for the loss because they didn't follow your lead.
Quote:
I was convinced that your wife, Feanor of the Peredhil, was the werewolf, and was using you in the way that in reality you were using her. After she was proved innocent, I became more timid in my accusations
My poor, poor wife.

Fea's death was supposed to buy me some innocence, so it is wonderful to know that it worked somewhat. Though I defended Fea and voted to lynch Aina instead, that was just to further convince people of my innocence and set up Aina to be a lynching target for a later day. I knew that Fea would die that day, since we had already agreed that Spawn would vote for her (and the other two that hadn't voted at that time were not going to vote before the deadline because of what time zone they were in).
Quote:
My hat's off to you.
Thank you, sir.

*bows*

And also, a pat on the back for Saucy. Great job running the game and coming up with sickening deaths! Heh- that's not something you hear someone congratulated for very often.

Last edited by the phantom; 05-30-2005 at 04:21 PM. Reason: add one word
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote