View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 11:55 AM   #126
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
I had a look through the thread to pick out possible dodgy interactions with Sally (though I still hope we get the voice to text reveals because that would be fabulous! ). Again a few things that stood out -

- Pitch and Sally are visibly buddying up to each other on D2 (like, to the point that Sally literally says she can read him well because they were fellow wolves in the last game - this would be unthinkable from anyone else but I could actually see Sallywolf saying this about her fellow and cackling), and as we know, Pitch is extremely dodgy on D3.

- Boro and Sally also share a buddy moment on D2 (something about radars being calibrated), but on D3 Boro quickly becomes convinced Sally is a wolf and really pursues the lynch.

- Morsul was after Sally already on D2 (and we all remember what he did on D3), while Sally pretty consistently called him innocent.

- Lommy and Sally kind of half-heartedly half-suspect each other on D2 (though Lommy also defends Sally at one point - it's messy), then D3 Lommy is on the verge of voting for Sally, hesitates after the Seer reveal, then goes ahead and votes for her. Lots of flip-floppage here, but I'm thinking if Lommywolf had already decided to bus a fellow, she would have done so with a bit more conviction. There are also noticeable similarities between her and Pitch on the first two Days (including "reluctantly" but consistently voting for Huin twice in a row) which make me think Lommy probably isn't fellows with Pitch.

- Legate and Sally barely interact with each other, which is interesting.

Based on this, I'd say Pitch is a very likely wolf, and the other one is anybody's guess. I'm leaning towards Morsul or Legate, but Lommy wouldn't be a massive surprise either.

On another note, I will be surprised if someone other than Serious Calf joins us toNight. She seemed to know Sally was lying about the Seer reveal, and there's only one person - apart from the wolves - who could legitimately know that.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote