View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 06:30 AM   #116
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron
Long story short: I'm confident I can pass on the Known Innocents and our suspicion of Pitch, and can call out a fake Boro/Pitch/Morsul Seer play. I doubt I'll be much good at guiding the Living beyond that, so if someone else feels more capable, I will happily let them be the Ghost.

hS
Guiding the Living is like herding cats, so that's a bonus not the meat of the matter.
This is probably sad but true. Huin, you sound more than capable for the job, so if you want it, do go for it! I'll try to have a quick look at our prospective wolves (Pitch, Boro, Legate, Lommy and Morsul) and their interactions with Sally later today, just to see if there's something obvious we've missed.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote