View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 12:25 AM   #108
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Good job, fellow corpses! One down, two to go
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
Given that Pitch "spotted her Seer hints" before she'd actually said anything which could reasonably be construed that way, I am 99% sure they're a second wolf.
This is a good point. In other ways, too, Pitch was giving off a vibe of a wolf wavering between bussing or not bussing a fellow.

Another good thing - the real Seer didn't come out despite a fake reveal, so they get at least one more dream. (Great way to go by the way, Sallycakes!) I really, really hope Boro is innocent and the wolves take his fake-Seer bait, but he might have been a bit too explicit about it to make this plausible. Secondly, if Lommy is the Seer, she's a genius with all that stuff about thinking the real Seer should come out. (Sadly, I think she's more likely to be a wolf than the Seer.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
Both remaining wolves voted for Hui at some point in the game
So that's two wolves among Morsul, Lommy, Pitch, Boro, and Legate. Soriman and Kath are innocent. That's good, that narrows it down a bit.

I think we should definitely do another Ghost toMorrow - we can't afford not to, given that we basically have two known innocents.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote