View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 05:05 PM   #96
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Night 4 Begins

I shall not return to the Dark Lord empty-handed! I shall not return before completing my mission! I cannot go back to him as a naked phantom, devoid of flesh and earthly power! Even if I beg forgiveness and plead my usefulness in killing Beren, he will not have mercy on me. I shall stay! Stay and complete the labour assigned to me by Sauron! - shrieked sally as her fea left her hroa.

The thunder continued to rumble. In its fading booms, the houseless spirits thought they could discern the words: They’re taking the hobbits to Isengard! Then they realized that the weather was hijacked by CaptainObvious!Legolas, who, instead of flying over mountains to fetch the sun, has messed up and fetched some thunderbolts instead. They were going to have to wait a few hours to find out what message of truth the trees and the grass and the water and the skies had to offer them.

The Living
Boro
Kath
Legate
Lommy
Morsul
Pitch
Soriman

The Dead
Gorlim (NPC/Ghost)
Galadriel55 (Night 1)
BlindGuardian (Night 1)
Greenie (Day 1 - Ordo)
Formendacil (Night 2 - Ordo)
Hui (Day 2 - Ordo)
Loslote (Night 3 - Ranger)
Sally (Day 3 - Wolf)

Night 4 begins.

Infodrop will be sent to Sally within about 30 minutes - that has been our time generally the first two times around. Your decision is due 6h after the DL.

Everyone on the thread, you may vote on sending another Ghost for toMorrow. Sally, for what it's worth, that includes you.

Dead wolves cannot communicate with Living wolves.

What else haven't I said yet that I should be saying? You will tell me what rules I've missed in this post.