View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 01:53 AM   #54
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Oh well. It's good to be right about something at least - though in this instance I'd have preferred to be wrong. Welcome, Lottie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
I make for a terrible Gifted, because I know for a fact that I'm always going to be suspected, and I've been the easy lynch too many times to *not* get flustered and defensive when I'm Gifted.
Understandable. Anyway, not sure if it's any better than what I tend to do as a Gifted, which is to hide too carefully. I've been lynched as "slippery" when a Ranger, and killed as a "no-trace kill" on Night 2 as a Seer. (I'm not kidding. The wolves had no idea I was the Seer. )

On the bright side, looks like Form has managed to convey our list of three potential wolves to the village! At the moment it looks like they might go for Sally. Based on my reread last Night, my best guess is still that either Pitch or Sally is a wolf but probably not both, and same for Pitch and Lommy. I actually hope they go for Pitch toDay because I find him a bit more suspicious than Sally, but it doesn't look like it's going that way so far. I'm actually torn on whether Sally's reaction to potentially being on the chopping block toDay is frustrated innocent or frustrated wolf who thinks they're being suspected for the wrong reasons. I have virtually no read on Morsul, and his early Sally vote is annoying but I guess it makes sense from his point of view whether he's innocent or not.

Like I said earlier, I have something of a busy day today. I'll be around sporadically for the next couple of hours (when nothing usually happens anyway), then back only a few hours before DL. I really, really hope the Seer has bagged us a wolf, or at least has something that will narrow down our choices because I don't like the odds at the moment.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote