View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 05:56 PM   #53
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Shield

Well. Hello, friends. I had hoped to do a bit better my first time as Ranger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
The other potentially interesting thing to look at is the snippet of information we were given at the end of yesterDay: that at least one wolf received votes yesterDay. Given that I'm officially not a wolf, that leaves one or more wolves among Morsul, Pitch, Huin, Sally and Lottie. It's not a massive revelation given that that's literally half the village, but unless something really dramatic happens toDay, I'd suggest we pick our vote from among those five.
We are now down to Morsul, Pitch, and Sally. Could be any one of them, they're all suspicious to me.

Quote:
That said, Lottie has been unusually touchy over being suspected, especially toDay but she exhibited some signs of it already yesterDay (I can't remember exactly what this was, but she started talking about self-preservation when she'd got one vote and no one else seemed very suspicious of her). This makes me think possible Gifted as well as possible wolf, so I might want to give her a pass toDay. Besides, the village might kill her anyway.
I make for a terrible Gifted, because I know for a fact that I'm always going to be suspected, and I've been the easy lynch too many times to *not* get flustered and defensive when I'm Gifted.

Quote:
Sadly that's probably true. I do agree with you about Lottie too. If she survives both toDay and tomorrow Night, she's definitely a wolf.
Well...I didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
*Sigh* I was hoping I would be targeted, but I understand why I wasn't.
Yes...I protected Boro last Night thinking that if he wasn't a wolf, either he or I would likely be targeted. It was either going to be the "morning glory" I hinted at in my first post or inevitable defeat. Guess which one I lucked into!