View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 12:38 PM   #560
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Does anyone else find the way Brinn came out early in the day toDay with sort of ... boss lady energy (not meant in any insulting way, Brinn, actually pretty cool) and took control of the discourse a little worrying?

Particularly how she moved Shasta more firmly into the "known-ish-innocent" category than the situation warranted, and treated Kath as a dreamed wolf without a lot of evidence. And treating Lommy as innocent based on her being in Legate's green zone? Now, Legate is perfectly capable of a double-bluff, and Brinn, too, for that matter. The mutual trust between Brinn and Lommy doesn't seem warranted if they're both innocents. We can't afford to ignore anyone now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Thank you! That's what I was trying to get at above. If we follow Mac's scheme or Lommy's, we'll only know what the Dead were trying to say when the lynching's done. IMO the better alternative would be for all of us to do a +-prevote, so if the Dead have a known wolf they can empower those voting them, and if they have known innocents they can empower votes to save them.
That's why it was my preference yesterDay. That said, if I had to do a prevote right now I'd honestly have no idea who to vote for. Greenie's posts left more questions than answers for me and at this point I think anyone, except probably Nilp, could be a wolf.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote