View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 11:19 AM   #544
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I don't agree with this. If the wolves go for Greenie as the suspected seer since she singled out Legate, then they know that, if they're right, Legate is instant toast the next Day. The only reason to possibly list and risk anyone other than Legate is if the wolves were eager to kill the NW, no matter who the rest of the pack is or how suspected they were.
Fair point.

Kath - I don't think it's too late to change the list, since everyone seems to be able to be around at the deadline. AND anyway the edit I suggested is very minor, ony relevant if a) Nilp is a wolf, or b) the dead think our system sucks, and I think a) is practically impossible and b) is hopefully unlikely.

My first thought toDay was that you're a wolf, but I agree we can't jump into conclusions like that. You are right that we can't really afford lynching an innocent toDay. (Which incidentally makes me want to stab at some direction that's NOT an easy wagon for the wolves to jump on. Ie rather a less controversial villager who's nonetheless suspicious.)

edit: xed with Rikae and Shasta
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote