View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 11:12 AM   #538
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
A List

Inclined to trust for toDay

Nilp - safe to say we'd have ahd a counter reveal by now if he wasn't the bh
Shasta - I still think BG's death is a point in his favour, otherwise I don't have much (on a quick look at Greenie myself I'm unfortunately leaning towards thinking that her dreams were N1 Lottie, N2 Nilp, N3 Legate so no verification for Shasta's innocence there)
Brinn - the voice of reason in this village. It would kill me inside a little if she was a wolf. Not very worried about it right now, at any rate.

Disinclined to trust

Kath - she still gives an innocent vibe to me with her attitude, but I really think Greenie's suspicion of her might have contributed to her demise, and her connection with Legate looks a little dodgy too
Rikae - Pitch's point about wolves being willing to fake seer in this game certainly works against them, and I don't ike the fabricated-seeming suspicion against me + my earlier suspicions of them still stand
Mac - gives me an innocent vibe, and I like his taking a proactive role in the empowerment things and all, but he does look like a fairly likely Legate packmate + the fact that I was inclined to think him a seer isn't really in his favour when I think of it
Pitch - people have been calling him a cobbler all game, then ignoring him. I know I'm possibly one of the people the most guilty of this myself but it sounds like a nice place for a wolf to be. One could say they could try to get there on purpose, possibly with the help of their packmates. There's just something very wrong about how "detached" Pitch feels from the rest of the game.
Sally - has been under my radar largely. It's interesting how all kinds of analyses toDay suddenly subtly point at her. Since this hasn't, however, resulted in actual cases against her, it feels less like an orchestrated wolf effort against Sally and more like a collective awakening about someone being dodgy.

edit: xed with everyone
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote