View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 11:07 AM   #532
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Since we don't really need "if Nilp is a wolf" option, should we instead make something like:

If Brinniel is a wolf, empower Kath.
If Kath is a wolf, empower Mac.
If Macalaure is a wolf, empower Nilp.
If Pitchwife is a wolf, empower Rikae.
If Rikae is a wolf, empower Sally.
If satansaloser2005 is a wolf, empower Shasta.
If Shastanis Althreduin is a wolf, empower Lommy.
If Thinlomien is a wolf, empower Brinniel.

If you don't have a known wolf, empower no one.
If you don't have a known wolf AND think there's something alarmingly stupid about this way of communication, empower Pitch.

I'm just worried there's something we haven't taken into account, but can't think of what, and I'd like to give the dead the option to opt out from this form of communication/ let them tell us to rethink. Obviously the biggest problem is that we might have to spend toMorrow checking that they don't have a 2nd wolf while it's fairly likely they don't have one and we'd benefit much more from a known innocent.

But I think we can leave that can of worms for toMorrow. Especially if we lynch Kath who's the only relatively likely pre- last night wolf dream of Greenie's.
So, I don't like this. Changing up the list late in the day when the Dead Thread may already have been voting/organising based on the previous one I don't think is a good idea. And by putting it in, we now face the possibility that whatever the Dead Thread does, we don't know which list they are basing their response on, as they have no way to tell us that. To me, this is just going to sow confusion.

Obviously I also don't like it because it assumes my guilt. If I'm lynched toDay and the wolves get a kill toNight, which is far more likely than not, the village would be down to 4 innocents and 3 wolves. That is seriously bad odds.