View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 04:35 AM   #770
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
Tolkien can go suck a lemon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celuien
Fea, you're too funny.

I think I'll start a lemon farm. Because I heartily disagree with the sentiments expressed in said letter, but that's a topic for another thread, I think...

Anyway, I'll be back with a post sometime tomorrow evening or Friday (if that timing is okay - when were you planning to do the next jump, lmp?) in which Garstan expresses his concerns to Lin's brother. Hopefully that will settle this little twist so we can move on.

Wow. So much discussion from one post.

EDIT: And about that post, anything special anyone wants me to put in there to make sure we don't run into problems again?
*sings* Lemon tree very pretty, and the fruit ...

Ah, that might be a reference too dated for you young 'uns.

Celuien, for this reader, there wasn't a 'problem' with that post, just an interesting aspect to consider here about all the loves and lives going on. Can't a reader ask questions or make comparisons? I thought there would be interesting response to dear Tolkien's letter, which lmp did his level best to gloss over. That "no sex" RPGing rule has to come from somewhere, eh?

*moving along*