View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 01:15 PM   #308
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Well, I'm back

... and in my own person this time, if with a few nuts and bolts in my shinbone head that weren't there when the game began, and a few days too late.

Sorry for leaving you all like this, but I'm glad you all could play the game to its end and hope you enjoyed it. Thanks to Noggins for taking over at very short notice (I briefed him on the phone while waiting for the ambulance, being unable to reach my computer) and handling everything in my absence with his usual solid reliability! (I'm not yet decided about the narrations - I had some nice ideas, but I also like your wrapping up at the end. We'll see.)

Also thanks to my Beloved (aka Pitchwife-wife, aka Wifewife, aka Goldberry or whatever she'll call herself in the unlikely case that she'll ever get her own account) for keeping you all up to date.

Thanks for playing, everyone! It's a delight to read, now it's all over (and would of course have been even more enjoyable to read while it unfolded, but that's life). Rune, that was some darn cool seering, considering your initial feeling that I'd given you more prominence than you'd bargained for, and a nice demonstration that it's possible for the Seer to secure a village victory without ever dreaming a wolf! And well done rallying to your captain, Rangers, especially Greenlung and Shasta Damroduin - although the special provisions concerning your roles never became actual, you've both made me proud! BNs, you've had tough luck, but fought a good (or rather evil) fight; darkness will prevail another day!

Nate, great first game - and seeing how well you knew your way around the place from the start, I'm wondering whether I haven't actually met you (cue: Finlandmoot!).

Finally, I hope Max is in good health, and Glirdy's problem has worked out in the meantime.

Again, thanks for playing, everybody - it's been a pleasure, and we'll repeat it some day when I'm in better shape, OK?