View Single Post
Old 12-31-2003, 09:13 PM   #73
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
Silmaril

"I lived in Longbottom in the South Farthing, but after an careless accident, I'm currently living in the Inn, seaking my fortune." Hamfast said to Fungrim, sipping his drink. Hamfast had been in the Inn so long he could spot people with his eyes closed. Hamfast was tired of all this waiting. He wanted to be with Ruby.

Taking a abnormaly large chunk of bread and talking with his mouthful, Fungrim said "That's a shame. However, that reminds me of a story. I was walking down the mountain when I man a tall man with a horse when...". Fungrim was drifting out of Hamfast's perception. With a loud thud, Hamfast fell asleep with his eyes wide open and drool running down his face.

"Hamfast? Hamfast?" Fungrim said to a inanimate hobbit. Hamfast was breathing. Fungrim smirked and thought that that perticular hobbit wouldn't be drinking for a while...
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'