View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 10:11 AM   #440
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
some of our English cars have steering wheels
Ha ha! Wow, you guys are really getting advanced over there!

No no, staying in the lane wouldn't be the hard part (for me, anyway). It's just that the streets aren't big enough to allow for any passing. If a car is creeping along, you can't do anything about it- you just have to stay behind him. Where as here, if a car is creeping down my street I simply dart around him.

Also, I prefer to have a few feet of space between my vehicle and the vehicle next to me, which is being driven by a dolt who barely passed his driving test and has the quick, sharp reflexes of a drunken sloth.

You see, I've never hit anyone with my car, but I have had five people bump me. Two backed into me, one bumped me from behind, and one tapped me on my right side and one on my left. They assail you from all sides! I don't need wider lanes for myself, I need them to keep everyone else away!

Of course, it wouldn't be necessary if they just made it a bit more difficult to get a license. So I say, off to Mordor with easy driving tests!