View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 04:22 AM   #34
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
Well, the old stories hold Nimrodel to be of the Nandor, who stalked these woods long before the arrival of the Noldor and Sindar. She believes us to be invaders; that we are throwing off the natural order and that we have no place here. I am not sure if she has werewolf blood in her, but I would not think she has our best interests at heart.

Alas, though, she has captured the heart of our prince Amroth, and I fear for those he is charged with protecting.

EDIT: Hang on, that's us, isn't it. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-
Hmm. That does sound relatively cobbler-ish, doesn't it? We might be dealing with a duo of opposed alignments (which we've seen before, although I don't remember precisely what enabled them to win as Lovers rather than just innocent or wolf - I might go back and see if I can find where that occurred.)

In any case, I'm about to drop off to sleep, so I need to vote. Going to look back and see if there's anything at all to go on - but I'll probably end up voting for someone who hasn't shown up yet (it can't have been too difficult to give everyone a poke that the game was starting, after all.)
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote