Old 12-12-2014, 05:31 PM   #17
Tar-Jêx
Wight

Tar-Jêx has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
The tea should never be optional!

It appears a lot of this game shall be left to speculation. So I'm going to wildly speculate before going back to work.

Tar-Jêx and Agan are the Lovers and their role is joint-cobblers. They are here to cause chaos and root for the wolves.

Boro and Sally are wolves. If there's a third it's probably Farael.

Cop is up to no good with all the songs. And Lottie is fabulous just because.

And I'm a lovable scamp who is going back to her day job.
Your hastiness to jump to conclusions when nobody else has directly accused another implies that you want to get things moving. However, accusations so early are a bad habit to get into. If you have guessed correctly, a target will appear upon your head.

Myself and Aganzir both lovers and cobblers? Don't be ridiculous. Do not forget that Amroth is also a ranger in addition to a lover, and three roles for one person would seem very exclusive. Unfortunately, I was not gifted with anything exciting for my first game of werewolf, and rightfully so. Aganzir, on the other hand, could be anything at this point.

I speculate that Shasta is not a lover, but a werewolf. Seeing as we don't have large numbers, two werewolves would make more sense, so in that, I guess Loslote as the second wolf. I have no evidence for either of these people, except my intuition. If there is a third, it will be someone who has yet to introduce themselves.

Coppermirror does no mischief with those melodious tunes. Suspecting one who has provided us with art is counter-intuitive.
Tar-Jêx is offline   Reply With Quote