View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 03:23 PM   #15
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
Tar-Jêx and Agan are the Lovers and their role is joint-cobblers. They are here to cause chaos and root for the wolves.
Blimey! I didn't think we'd get caught this quickly.

Whyyy is it quiet?

Okay whatever.

Ooh revelation! *looks at the player list* I seem to be the only European here! (Assuming Jêx is not?)

I was going to speculate about the exact nature of the lovers' relationship because I was for some reason sure Amroth had to find Nimrodel before they could communicate (like you know when you sometimes get an idea and are convinced it's true without any actual evidence whatsoever? That happens to me all the time), but seeing as they were allowed to PM on night 1, that doesn't seem to be the case. Story-wise it would make sense that Amroth decides to abandon his people if he loses Nimrodel (ie her death kills them both), but obviously it can also work the other way round, or their fates may not be tied to each other at all except as a victory condition. I wonder if Amroth is allowed to protect her?