View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 05:04 PM   #230
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Ok, first off what was that DL rush yesterday?

Secondly our Ranger is done that sucks.

Ok here’s the deal we Need to kill a wolf today or lose. They have 3 votes we have 5. I propose two plans. Both high risk high reward.

Now if there’s a ghost, and I assume there is based on Form’s appearance in the narration, and they may have extra information this may change the odds that I’ve laid out here by helping us choose correctly but I don’t think that information can override the three votes the wolves have. The second any innocent votes the wrong person they wolf pile and get to four votes and only the dead can save us.

So plan one:

we all vote the same person but we all have to agree. We win together or lose together. That gives us a 37% chance.

Plan two:

I anticipate a seer reveal and a counter reveal. Here’s the deal Seer and WolfSeer you Must vote in your reveal post. This will effectively neutralize one innocent vote and one wolf vote that gives us a 2-1 advantage on the remaining votes. If the seer has dreamed a wolf we have a 50/50 shot. Otherwise it’s a similar 37%

If a seer is worried about losing their vote they’re probably the wolf they won’t want to give up a third of their power.

So.

Unless someone else has a Brilliant plan these our choices. Discuss.