View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 10:22 AM   #319
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
But yes, I agree with you, Huey - I'd lean towards even deliberately misleading them into thinking we know a wolf over holding our vote.
I agree. Right now I still think Mac, Lommy and Kath are the likeliest candidates for our remaining wolves, though I could be very wrong too. But guys - if we wanted to nudge them towards having a look at Lommy, in Mac's list that would mean empowering Brinn again Trouble is, they'd probably just think we were trolling and not take us seriously. And anyway, a Macwolf might be a bigger problem at the moment than a Lommywolf, given how he's taking the reins now..

Second thing - I won't be around at deadline (it's 1AM here and I'm not good at staying up late) so if we need to react quickly to last-minute voting again I won't be much help. But if we do come up with a plan by around 2h before deadline, I can vote then and you guys can still change the plan afterwards if something comes up?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote