View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 11:31 PM   #297
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Good morning fellow corpses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
So Greenie, you dreamed Nilp, Rikae, and Shasta innocent, right? Who was your dream last Night?
Yes -
Shasta (ordo) N1,
Nilp (beast hunter) N2,
Rikae (ordo) N3.

(Waiting for the living to figure this out. I thought I left enough of a clue to them in that list but looking at the confusion in the game thread obviously not )

And (sigh) Legate N4.

Basically, I reread the entire thread during the Night (turns out it's much less of an undertaking when you can ignore half the people there!), went on full conspiracy theory mode and pretty much decided the remaining wolves are Mac, Kath, Legate and Lommy. I figured dreaming Legate would give me the best information on other people in case he did turn out innocent after all, but oh well. At least we don't have to worry about that.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote