View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 06:11 AM   #279
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Oooor what if both packs targeted the phantom who was the Hunter and Rune his pick?
Or what if both packs targeted Rune who happened to be the hunter and was targeting the phantom for laying the groundwork for impersonating the hunter later on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
By the way, though, what did you mean by saying he was probably an ordo "in hindsight"?
Just that now he's dead he seems like an ordo to me, while when he was alive, I was more unsure. Does this make sense? I'm not sure that's legit though, as like I said, I'm so used to only innocent being Night killed that this game seems to mess with my head even more than I thought. I found Sally's case against Dead Son of Bjarne really absurd too until I remembered we have absolutely no idea of his role whatsoever thanks to the nature of this particular game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
I didn't defend Agan as much as not see a slip there. Remember, by that point you hadn't made your case yet, you just said you smelled Freud. I didn't see the connection between her misinterpretation (?) of morm's comment and her possible wolfishness, and thus I thought you were referring to the "me and my wolf pack hee hee" and I didn't think that qualified as Freudian. After you presented your theory I could sort of see where you came from, and whether the theory was right or not I thought Agan's reaction to it was suspicious. Does this help?
Fair enough. I guess "I smell Freud" wasn't the best phrasing from my part either, but it just sounded funny in my head.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote