View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 04:25 AM   #275
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Also I see Greenie basically explained the me-Agan exchange yesterDay in almost exactly the same way as I did above. This warms my heart (someone understands me!) but combined with her original defense of Agan's slip/joke/you-know-what-I'm-talking-about also leaves me with no idea of what to think of her.
I didn't defend Agan as much as not see a slip there. Remember, by that point you hadn't made your case yet, you just said you smelled Freud. I didn't see the connection between her misinterpretation (?) of morm's comment and her possible wolfishness, and thus I thought you were referring to the "me and my wolf pack hee hee" and I didn't think that qualified as Freudian. After you presented your theory I could sort of see where you came from, and whether the theory was right or not I thought Agan's reaction to it was suspicious. Does this help?

EDIT: x-ed with Nerwen
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote