View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 01:13 AM   #261
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
First off I owe an apology to Lommy. Her original post doesn't look as offensive now that it's not 2 am anymore. In any case, I didn't mean to paint you as stupid or insignificant and am sorry I came across that way (I said ThinLOLmien because your long paragraph about me made actually me go "LOOOOL what the hell's she saying").

However, I still think she blew my joke way out of proportion - and in two stages too, with the initial "OMG WHAT did I just see ttyl" and then the long (given circumstances) analysis of why my reaction to morm's joke means I'm a wolf. If it had just been the former (as a way of expressing confusion) I wouldn't have raised an eyebrow, but the way she continued, she actually seemed gleeful to find something to latch on and that's really quite fishy. Her excitement about my supposed slip just looks fake.

I'm not sorry Nog was lynched, even if his level of suspiciousness is usually directly connected to how late it is here. I'm okay with Rune's death as well as he made me uneasy, but it saddens me that phants is gone. And no, wolves don't shoot for the kind of target he painted on his back (come on, the phantom saying "kill me" could be a bluff^5 or a dozen other things).

Anyway, the night kill proves one thing - phantom and Rune weren't wolves together. They had about zero interaction so knowing this does little for us, but there.

And folks, we should keep in mind that whatever goes on in the Dead Thread, timezones make it more likely that phantom has the final say - at least for toDAY. (The perks of being the only American among dead Europeans, heh heh. )

I love that Macalaure took the trouble to consider that I might be a gifted before he decided to vote for me. He doesn't sit right with me at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Aganzir remains suspicious to me, which, before Nogrod started receiving votes, makes me wonder why none of her mates voted for Form. Maybe they already voted earlier, maybe they were waiting, or maybe she's not a wolf after all.
Your point being? This is a weird thing to say.

I've never played with Firefoot before so it feels daring to say this, but she feels quite innocent to me.

I'm in an all-day strategy meeting so apologies if I at any point get distracted halfway through a sentence.