View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 09:56 PM   #248
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Sorry for the delay. I got hugely distracted (and also sleepy).

Runesky

Speaking here in (albeit mild) support of tying the lynch vote, which I still find a suspicious stance to take (more on why in a moment). He is also in favor of empowering the dead, which strikes me as neither innocent nor guilty.

Bolding mine. Especially given his clarification here, I find his support of the no-lynch idea rather suspicious. Rather than take the chance of getting a baddie, he prefers we kill no one until the wolves strike in the Night. Better to kill no one at all than to have the possibility of a wolf being killed. (I'm stretching slightly, but note that he never mentions we could lynch an innocent by mistake. He only mentioned baddies.)

"I'm going to vote Form, but I don't want him to die." In fairness, no one wants to see anyone go on Day 1, but it is of course necessary. Still, stating it in that way doesn't sit right with me. I have a couple of ideas on why this exchange may have occurred, but with so little information, it's impossible to get a better feel for the situation.

Conclusion: Where wolf? (I'm leaning toward thinking he was sniped by one of the wolf packs for being a potential rival.)

x'd since my last
A very odd conclusion. I would imagine that the wolves would be much more concerned about getting the Seer early on as that is their greatest threat, it's what I would do. You are trying to make a case against a dead man, why? If anything, I would imagine that the wolves thought Rune was the Seer and now a Sallywolf is attempting to have us think differently. Sorry for no bolding, I'm using my phone and it's past bedtime. Goodnight