View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 08:43 PM   #243
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I'm sure Nog and phantom will have some nice words for each other.

To be a fly on the wall.
My thoughts too!

I do agree with Rikae and was thinking that the Nog vote came out of the blue and was very quick to be picked up on. Those things tend to bother me. Here was Tummy's last count and I will add Sally...

Nilp -> Nilp
Rune -> Formendacil
Mormegil -> Macalaure
Lalaith -> Legate
Kath -> Formendacil 2
Aganzir -> Lommy
Lommy -> Aganzir
Legate -> A Little Green
Nogrod -> Aganzir 2
Form -> Form 3
Mith -> Agan 3
McCaber -> Agan 4
Firefoot -> Gwath
Boro -> Nog
Rikae -> Lommy 2
Mac -> Agan 5
TP -> Nog 2
Lottie -> Nog 3
Eomer -> Nog 4
Shasta -> Nog 5
Sally -> Nog 6

Sally sealed the fate but there was a lot and very quickly that led up to that. Agan looked like she would by lynched with 5 votes to everyone else who was maxed at 3 with Form (odd choice too) and then suddenly Nog got 5 votes to pass her up. I didn't think Nog looked all that odd to me. Agan looked at least a bit odd with the Lommy back and forth thing.

I'm trying to determine what this all means and I guess I'm talking myself though it by typing it out. We did have a couple of no votes. I think Gwath ( no post), Nerwen and Green...any others? I understand Day 1 can be a bit crazy but the no vote bothers me too. I suspect Gwath was busy or didn't realize it had started, so there is a pass card. However, Greenie, if I remember, came in sounded reasonable, was safe in her posts and left without a vote...odd to me.

x'ed with Sally Nerwen and Mac