View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 08:58 AM   #288
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Brinn, yes, it was a bit of a stretch. However, it fit very nicely with the feelings I was having about your Nerwen-vote, so I added it anyway.
Well of course you would add it and I wouldn't expect anything less; after all, twisting words into 'slips' is something wolves enjoy doing.

Btw, I'm not exactly sure why my Nerwen vote looks bad. It's not the strongest reasoning, I admit, but I still think it was a valid one. And it's certainly better than no reason at all.

Once again, I really don't have the time I need to get a better grasp on players. I'll try to hold off my vote for now, though it will have to be sometime in the next four hours. Anyway, right now the closest thing I have to a vote is Loslote for her unreasoned vote. She even admitted she didn't have a reason to suspect Lommy. Summarising a post of her's does not make it look better if there's no actual opinion shared or conclusions made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan
(And sometime I'll have to tell you about when I joined and a certain Miss Kath wanted to call me Stan)
I think you should've gone by that name. It so much more fun to say, not to mention it's easier to rhyme (like Steve).