View Single Post
Old 12-18-2003, 11:20 AM   #59
Lossentilien
Wight

Lossentilien has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

uh, my audience pretty much sucked. They all came in (some late) and for some reason no one found their seats quickly, but wandered up and down the rows a few times before realising they were right in front of it. And no one dressed up, as predicted. The best i saw was a girl in unremarkable, ordinary clothes, wearing the ring round her neck. <BR>They did laugh a little, and there were a few sniffs at the end, but once the credits came up, there was a rush to get out. I'm a little odd in that I insist on watching the full credits (people put a lot of time, love and work into films, so it should be appreciated) so it really really annoyed me that they just left before the cast list was over. We couldn't even hear Annie Lennox's song over the rabble. And I swear, there must be a lot of people with bladder problems. <BR>Oh, and our showing was suddenly stopped right as Pippin was going to take the Palantir- it wasn't an intermission or anything, just technical problems- which was a nasty shock.