View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #124
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
As I see two people have of late entertained the idea of voting Manwë let me re-state what I said in the admin thread yesterday: That I think is only fair as he notified us of his situation like three weeks ago.
Duly noted Sire Nogmod and something I completely missed. I think I should also tell you before Day 1 started, when I got up in the morning I checked the time stamp and thought Day had already been going on for over 2 hours but there were no posts. I honestly started writing a post reeming everyone out as to how there could not be any posts yet. But thinking with how many people are here, I surely could not have been the first one to post with it already being 2+ hours into the Day. Then double-checked and saw the "Night 1," not "Day 1." and then felt really really silly.

With your Bororadar being brokey Lommy, I had to admit to being in a most unusual mood and manner of posting, last time. I wouldn't say your radar was broken, it was more me being brokey. Without having the time to play in the way I like to play, I saw your reaction to my Day 1 vote of you as a big time over-reaction and thought you felt threatened. I can't make anything clear out of Lommy's spurt of posting, but I do prefer this WWing Lommy much better than distracted Lommy.

Not sure about a vote here...Eomer and Greenie, I typically take notice of early on, but they've been very low key so far. They usually aren't the chatty posters, but still get involved and in the action early on. Same can be said about Inzil who I realized has as many posts as me, but the only thing I can recall about him is the dream and eating his pillow...

++Inzil