View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 03:33 PM   #330
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Well the Elf Warrior may have just played a very clever move but I'm finding that post is making me trust him. I wasn't keen on the constant assertion of innocence but then I did just lambast him.

Which leaves me with Mith and Oddwen. I've thought Mith has been playing ... as though she's a little distant. But what she has not been is very defensive or panicky, which is what I associate with her if she's a wolf. Sure, she could have learnt to fool me, but I'm going to have to hope not!

Which leaves me with Oddwen. I simply haven't played with Oddwen enough to know what her usual style is. The only thing that has occurred to me is that she has been playing very sensibly. What little I do recall tells me she's usually more of a Nilp-type player, so the mere fact that we've had analysis and sensible posts makes me wonder.

Of course, considering I was so hopelessly wrong about Legate it's probably a good idea to ignore everything I'm saying. But EW is right, we're running out of time.