View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 02:04 PM   #3746
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
Okay, for the heck of it I took a stab at Scyrr. Tell me to withdraw and I will. Should I make him more aggressive?
I think it was fine. I mean Scyrr can't be a totally evil person or a baddie rotten all through for then he would not be here and a sergeant of Athanar's guard. That said he clearly has an attitude-problem - and the situation at the Mead Hall doesn't exactly help as he is partly trying to keep the side of those he thinks his own against those who to him seem to try and unjustifiably force the lordship from his lord and dishonour him and his mates (like Folwren put Thornden to reminisce: the "locals" tried to kill him on the second day and some still held those wanna-be murderers their heroes).

I mean let's not make him a caricature even if he isn't one of the nicest persons around... (Which means, no let''s not make him any more aggressive. What you wrote lmp, I think was fine.)

A few comments about the coming scenarios a bit later.