View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 06:15 PM   #467
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
We actually didn't discuss the plan much before Eorl disappeared, but you're right that it's not time for the slaves to make their move yet. Depending on how the battles will go, the stolen liquor may serve some other purpose, too, than Jagar and Ferethor had first planned (perhaps disinfect wounds?).
Ah, yes... Perhaps Chakka could find another more important and pressing use for the liquor, ignoring any protests? I'd say he's fairly self-assertive like that. Unless you'd rather Jagar make such a choice, deciding against he and Ferethor's brash plans?

I'm very sorry I haven't gotten a post up yet. I have just one more test to deal with tomorrow that requires any of my time, and then I will be free to make several much needed posts and such...

I suppose Ferethor can be carried along until someone claims him. Maybe I'll play around with him until we find someone, if that's alright with everyone? More confrontation between he and Chakka might be fun...

EDIT: In order to avoid a shameful double post, I'm going to just say here that I posted, and that anyone/everyone should let me know if they have any problem with it.

I think Ferethor doing something stupid might be in order, but I don't want to just kill off a character that isn't mine, even if its owner hasn't been around in quite a long time. I think using the alcohol in treating a wound. I'm guessing there will be a number of opportunities for people to get hurt. Do we want a small hole near the bottom of the ship, maybe? Some kind of projectile or something of that sort that could do some damage on the slave deck? As long as that's alright with everyone, I suppose I'll come up with something...

Last edited by Durelin; 02-25-2006 at 03:55 PM.