View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #202
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Now onto thoughts from all the people I've studied considerably up to this point...

Wilwa: no appearance yet. She says she'll be with us today, I think we let the ice do with her what it will...erm forced glacier pun, in other words we wait for her because nothing else can be determined yet.

tromkehra: 2 in character posts, #33 was a response to Roa and #53 a response to Bes. Pick it up today trom, I may vote for you because my gratitude is on thin...ice. (And yes, I just did it again )

Loslote: #7 was completely in character and remarking about the inspiring talk so far, full of long words. #9 agrees with Nienna about wanting to avoid gifted reveals. #15 talks to Pitch about a previous internet game thingy, one I'm unfamiliar with. (Same thing I said to trom applies to Lottie)

Brinn: #38 said DL is bad for her, but likes people moving away from banter. And defends yours truly. #78, defends yours truly again...doesn't like how several people "jumped on me." #92 comments to Lommy about previous game when her, Nog, and Roa were wolves. #105, suspects Nog for his attack against Roa, and Nerwen for her against me. Votes for Nerwen.

She's moved into the "unsure" category, because the wagon of people claiming they didn't like how several jumped onto my comments is just as troubling as those who did. However she was the first to say she agreed and defend my reasons, so I'm still leaning towards innocence. It will take a lot to get me to thinking about voting for her today.

I would also like to just point out, that out of those who did question what the heck I was saying, Nerwen looks the most innocent. I never actually felt like she was twisting what I was saying, or assuming I was saying something I wasn't, but was searching for clarification.

Bes: #39 in character at first, but then says I back-pedalled after being questioned by Inzil, Nerwen, and Roa. #42, notes Mnemo and Roa for answering his musings about not lynching on Day 1. #44, in character and says he needs to go to bed. #136 "back and reading." #156, now he actually does back-pedal on what he said about me in #39. Is suspicious of both Nog and Roa for their arguing, but feels strongest about Mac because of Inzil's points.

I'm unsure about Bes, but let's put it as "leaning guilty." Deserves another looking and of his few posts there was a lot of in-character. I think the biggest question is how he tags onto Inzil's suspicion of Mac and votes Mac, because of it. I can't tell if it's a new player who is getting his feet frozen...erm wet, trying to get a feel, or if it's a wolf trying to absolve himself from his own vote. The "I was just convinced by this person defense."

will continue with the rest after I eat.