View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 04:46 PM   #434
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Gandalf was always a manipulative goody-goody (at least, good is his façade) egotist. It is hardly surprising that he treat many of us as pawns just as quickly and without remorse as Sauron would.

There will most certainly be blood and guts (I certainly hope so, anyway). My only advice to everyone at this point: let the wookie win.
Heh. Quite funny indeed. I totally read that as 'let the rookie win' though, and was about to make a huge analysis on it when I realized I just can't read. Blah.

Quote:
Nay, nay, a Jedi Knight of Many Colours!
Hehe!

Quote:
I'm afraid I have a party to go to, so I will be posting and running here... I will be around more after toDay, promise. Unless something goes terribly wrong. I'm a realist.

And of course Han shot first - I don't get why the heck it matters. All it proves is that he's quicker to the draw and Greedo isn't that horrible of a shot.

Anyway...there's already a few people I'd like to get rid of just for the sake of being rid of them, but part of my beef with werewolf is when people simply play favorites...so I'm going to go for as random as possible here.

++Sally

Just looking at who has posted, anyway, I picked out her on some sort of gut-reaction thing. The typical excuse. It's like pleading the 5th...my stomach told me to do it!

Really I quite enjoy your presence, my dear, but...

See you all tomorrow...quite sorry, I really will have more time (if y'all will let me...) after this. Today I happen to have basically none.

Edit: Fea, I have a feeling you and I will be getting along better in this game...I came so close to voting one of the newbies for the sake of it...hmm, perhaps that means you are evil this time (though I didn't actuallly think you were at least by the end of that fateful day for me...but I'll shush, no relevance here).
So I was a random vote. Well, semi-random anyway. Okay by me. I'm not dead and the village isn't down yet another innocent so I'm cool with it.

Interesting dialogue with/about Fea, though. I'd love to look into their interactions more if I get a chance.

Quote:
Man, poor Gwath...how many early lynches is that for him?

I love how the two lynchee possibilities were Fea and Fea's secondary attacker rather than her initial attacker. I guess because people are still obsessed with the bandwagon concept? I don't know.

Brinniel, as far as I can tell, did a 180 from voting Fea and to voting Gwath at the last minute.

And I love how Hansy summed up the whole thing.

But you know what, I have no desire to talk about that much more, because it normally ends up to be just a distracting mess. But on the other hand, I wouldn't mind seeing Fea gone at all. I get very sick of people saving one another at the loss of someone else simply because they like someone more. It only proves further that any sort of democratic system is a mindless popularity contest.

*shakes fist at the system*
Too bloody many. Yet again, I am upset that he was lynched, because he seemed really innocent to me, but unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it now.

As I said before I find Brinn's vote suspicious as well, and I find it interesting the way she reacts to the voting. I'll agree; too many times if it's a tie between two people some of us just vote to save our friends, and it's a horrible werewolf strategy.

Quote:
tp - But I also don't recall you having any true suspicion of Gwath, so I guess you're just saying you felt you had a better read on her being innocent than on Gwath being so?

Either way I say vote for who you think is guilty. Kay, peoples? (So yesterDay I voted for someone I did not think guilty, but I did not think anyone guilty as it was an early vote and I admit I had not had the chance to read any of the thread since I had earlier posted.)

Also, if we goodly people do that, then the baddies have to follow our lead and vote for someone "they think is guilty". They have to try to make cases and things like that, rather than just make friends by saying "oh I think this poor soul up for lynch here is innocent, so I am going to save them!"

End of useless blather. Guess I'll start actually following what I preach later and talk about someone guilty.
I agree on this theory, although....erm, she voted me kind of out of the blue. Random and slightly hypocritical much? Then again I know she had internet trouble so I don't feel bad about letting it slide.

Quote:
Okay, here is what I was typing up yesterDay to post when my *insert expletives here* internet died on me...

So, here are some random suspicion lists I came up with while showering:

Possible Baddies:
Lariren - Seems generally defensive
the phantom - I think he's being subtly bold. Kath said "he's too laid back, too not involved to be something important" and that's basically why I suspect him a bit. I think the manipulating will come when it needs to, and otherwise he's playing it cool. But what does that mean? Not sure.
Izzy -
Mnemosyne - She seems like the perfect grizzly. I have no idea why.

In the middle leaning towards baddie:
Brinniel
Eonwe
Mirandir

Probable Innocents:
Fea - I think.
Kath - She is the same Kath as always, whether good or bad, except a little flippant, so I think she's good.
Nogrod - As Fea described him as "obsessive," I think he's innocent. I think he plays it more smoothly and less on emotion when bad. Though actually I think he would be a good cobbler candidate.

Have no idea:
Sally
wilwa
Hansy

So yeah. I echo Fea. Nogrod?! And phantom, I have never seen more of a BS explanation for a vote.

Remember how I said the manipulating would come? Well look what happened yesterDay!

++the phantom

Even if I'm wrong, and he's not a werecreature, he deserves it for all this saving people nonsense.

I guess I wouldn't mind seeing Sally go at this point, either, but I like her more. And (fiiine, I'll give a legitimate reason here) I feel more certain at this point about phantom.

I have to go to class soon so I will explain/argue more my points about phantom later, promise. Hopefully not too much later.
If he's saving another innocent I don't see the problem with it. I'm just saying. Although yeah, it did/does look suspect. But dude. It's Phantom.

Yay! She likes me!

I think her list leaves a bit to be desired, in that many of the people she has in the suspicious categories seem very clean to me. I guess really all that means is that one of us is very wrong. Heh hope it's not me.

Quote:
Sally is acting really weird (just went over toDay's posts more), but I am always more inclined to lean towards the sneakier seeming person (and I mean, it's Sally...acting weird....). I think she can keep it cool when she wants to, regardless of how boundless her insanity is.

Brinniel I have no idea.

And I don't want to focus just on them, because that's stupid.

I'm mostly going to focus on phantom. I can only hope he doesn't enjoy it too much.
I'm always like this, silly. And if I'm acting crazy you know it's for a reason. The reason I'm commenting on this post (again) is to say that you should keep in mind, the sneakier seeming person is not always the evil one. I'm sneaky but not evil. I think Brinn's evil and not too sneaky.

Quote:
Oh. I forgot there was a cobbler in this game.
Covered this. Moving on.....

Quote:
Oh, hey. So Sally's the Black Rook and was attacked by the Werebear last night and was protected by phantom the Black Knight (*points to arrow icon*)? Cause then she's a goner soon anyway.

Or she's the cobbler.
And again....so wrong. If I was doing that I'd be trying to get an innocent lynched toDay rather than myself and buy my packmates as much time as possible. I'm a team player, and I don't give up without a fight, so if I was evil I'd be trying to get some poor innocent fool killed, not try to actually catch a baddie as I'm doing now.

Quote:
Now that seems like a non-sequitur.
Hun, my life is a non-sequitor.

Wow. I feel like most of this post has been defending myself, which is rubbish because I'm innocent. In short I know Durie suspects me and she's a tad hung up on me and Phantom but for now she isn't posing a threat to the village at large so I'm not terribly suspicious of her.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 02-25-2009 at 04:48 PM. Reason: left out part of my post. I just suck at life today lol
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote