View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 05:44 AM   #26
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
That is something that hasn't been done before, if I remember right, and therefore I am all for it.
I've seen something similar done before, and it works very nicely. (It gets even funnier when you have multiple factors influencing the vote, and don't reveal anything except who was killed. Then the villagers get to spend the night puzzling over why someone with only one vote wound up lynched...!)

I see I've been tentatively signed up for this one? Given how many people are coming back to the Downs over these games, I'd like to opt out for now, to free up space for a returning player. If you feel the game is still small enough when people stop signing up, I'll happily opt back in.

Speaking of that limit: you've been talking about only activating the Nightmare Wolf once two wolves are dead, but with only three wolves, I feel like there's a huge risk that the NW will be entirely useless, because the Seer could well already know the identity of the final wolf by the time it activates.

hS

Last edited by Huinesoron; 05-24-2020 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Misread.
Huinesoron is online now   Reply With Quote