View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 09:25 PM   #3243
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
If I bought solar panels for all the spam calls I get trying to sell my solar panels, I'd be able to power spaceflight...
I somehow landed on the dining table of a Chinese bot which sends recorded messages, and if I don't pick up the phone it leaves them in the voicemail - which is more annoying because I have to go through the trouble of erasing them to clear the notifications on my phone. If I listened carefully to every Chinese recording I got, I would probably know the language by now, but I usually don't get past "nihau". What a waste of everybody's time - botting people who don't even speak the language of your advertisement.

For a while I was trying to emulate my troll hero, James Veitch (an example of his fine work). But you can only troll live spammers, you can't troll bots with recordings! And the rare time it's a living person, they are usually not in possession of sufficient English to understand they are being trolled, and it just goes nowhere.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 08-08-2022 at 09:45 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote