View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 04:46 PM   #748
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Hey, that was just amazing. I mean, sure, I am on the losing side, but I cannot help to feel wonderful about this game. Aside from the "minor" thing that I have been enjoying it since the beginning till the end (except for the moments when I wailed each Evening over the revelation what was the role of the lynched one), I agree with that it must be some sort of record to have four WWs surviving till the very end.

And you were all quite good, I mean, the pack was really "standard", up to the point of being totally unsuspicious. I mean: all this stuff about Nessa really being a Wolf, all this thing about people who were unsuspicious being really innocent - no double-bluffs, it was in fact quite plain, especially the thing about Nessa, like I said on the thread, we can now surely call her a survivalist Wolf. Such narrow escapes, for so long!

I must say I am however really happy for being right about Agan one time, resp. about not suspecting Agan and she still being innocent. I mean, wow.

And Mänwe! I am so sorry for participating in lynching you! But hey, even in spite of that, I am glad that except for the fail on last Day, I have been right about you and defended you even when the crusade started. Silly us, that was a total fail with the presumption about Shasta's last dream. But I mean, for a Seer, this game must have been a horror - he could easily get into deficite over one Night, just imagine, you dream two innocents during first two Nights and next Night they can both be dead and you can start anew. I consider it a small miracle Shasta managed to dream of three people who remained still alive.

Brilliant job, Wolves, what more to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Ehehe I could say the same, except the other time I was the ranger (Legate & Greenie did you get my hint(s)?)
Um... no? What hints might that have been?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote