View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 04:00 PM   #732
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
D6, 78 First Age

“Okay mates, just two correct picks tonight and we’re victorious.” § said leering.

“So whom will the ranger defend tonight?” @ asked.

“I think it depends on who xe is…” ¤ commented wryly.

“And what kind of tactics xe sticks to.” # added.

“We have there some whom are generally regarded as known innocents. Let’s pick them. If there is a save the village will be at the worst possible situation.” § suggested.

“But wouldn’t the ranger think about that? Quite good odds for xem…” ¤ doubted.

“Let’s pick the most suspicious-looking of the rest then. The ranger surely isn’t protecting them?” @ suggested in turn.

“Unless xe goes through that very same thought-process and foresees our decision.” # warned.

“So let’s just stand here to the rest of the days and do nothing?” § said now clearly annoyed.

“We could toss a coin?” @ asked.

“Let’s go and just pick someone.” § demanded. “Like now.”

“You might be right.” # said and took off towards the sleeping Maiar.

Macalaure and Cailín were sleeping when the swords hit them, two swords each. They were instantly dead.

“Did we make it?” ¤ asked hesitantly.

“Of course we did! Heh-heh…. hoo-hoohoo!” § rejoiced.

“Wait a minute! Someone’s stalking us!” # said in firm voice.

“It’s right behind me!” @ yelled when it heard a sword swing behind it’s back.

They all turned to face the intruder only to see a shape in the shadows.

“You’re not touching @! I’m protecting @!” the shape yelled.

“You’re the ranger?” ¤ asked a bit baffled.

“Yeah, and no one’s gonna even split a hair from @!” the ranger said determinately.

“Hah… oooh… it’s just too hilarious!” § started laughing.

There was a roar of laughter in the dark corridor when all the four traitors realized what had happened. Suddenly it was accompanied by a deeper and louder bellowing – Melkor was there as well.

“You have proved yourself worthy minions to me, my traitors! I would have liked to have learned more of the frailty of a mortal psychology, but I guess I will be having naturally born mortals to test with in abundance from now on…” He looked at the four traitors and the frozen ranger and then let his eyes to wander where the last three remaining innocents slept.

“Okay. Finish your job now. You’ll then join the defense of Angband as proven aides to my lieutenant Sauron. “

The four traitors went for their last victims in a frenzy of relief, screaming death.

None of the innocent Maiar who entered the dungeon a few decades ago managed to come out from there alive. But all the four traitors marched out from there to see once again the sky and the ground of Middle Earth.

Nothing is known about their destinies ever since but it is supposed they were taken to defend Angband from the siege of Noldor. Of their souls there is no account.

The living:

wilwarin538 – (Traitor) Belongs to Vána, cares for all the small garden dwelling, winged creatures
Nessa Telrunya – (Traitor) The patron of town criers across the world
Boromir88 – (Traitor) A Maia of Mandos, the interpretter of dreams
Skip Spence – (Traitor) A follower of Aule with an avid interest in behavioural sciences

The dead:

Satansaloser2005 - (Innocent) A spirit of ducks, muffins and cookies; reduced to ashes and dust on D1.
Ozban – (Innocent) Yavanna's underling with inferiority complex. Caretaker of undergrowth and small bushes in general, especially blackberries; ripped to pieces, dried and unintentionally pulverized on N2.
Kath – (Innocent) A spirit of nostalgy; ripped to pieces, dried and unintentionally pulverized on N2.
Loslote - (Innocent) A spirit of sunshine and rainbows; melted down and turned into vapor on D2.
Kitanna - (Hunter) A spirit of all things unimaginative; committed a willful suicide on N3.
Thinlómien - (innocent) A maia who lives in Lórien and paints the dreams of those sleeping there; her destiny was buried with Utumno collapsing over her body on N3.
Valier - (Innocent) A handmaiden of Yavanna, collecting the morning dew from the petals of flowers; her destiny was buried with Utumno collapsing over her body on N3.
Inziladun - (Innocent) A vassal of Námo, serving as a warden in Mandos; cut in half and turned to stone by Sauron on D3.
Eomer of the Rohirrim – (Innocent) An associate of Ossë, speciality: lochs and ponds, great alliance with frogs; skinned, gutted and sank into his own blood on N4.
Blind Guardian –(Innocent) A spirit of evil ways; skinned, gutted and sank into her own blood on N4.
Pitchwife - (Cobbler) Tender of Oromë's dogs; killed by the Maiar on D4.
elronds_daughter - (Innocent) A spirit of no-nonsense; sliced and cubed into a "hearty stew" between a discussion on theology on N5.
Shastanis Althreduin - (Seer) A spirit of water; sliced and cubed into a "hearty stew" between a discussion on theology on N5.
Mänwe - (Innocent) A spirit of short acquintances; unanimously killed with a blow from everyone on D5.
Macalaure – (Innocent) Carmótar, the Maia of housework; pierced by two swords on N6.
Caílin – (Innocent) A spirit of secrecy; pierced by two swords on N6.
Rikae – (Innocent) A spirit in charge of silicon & static electricity; hacked to pieces in the frenzy of the traitors on the starting of D6.
A Little Green – (Innocent) A spirit in charge of aliens, hummingbirds and farming ; hacked to pieces in the frenzy of the traitors on the starting of D6.
Legate of Amon Lanc – (Innocent) A Maia associated with the unfathomed depths of the world's seas but also with the waters surrounding Arda in the outer space... ; hacked to pieces in the frenzy of the traitors on the starting of D6.
Aganzir – (Ranger) Aka. Firebeck, a spirit of fire ; hacked to pieces in the frenzy of the traitors on the starting of D6.

THE WOLVES DECLARE A PERFECT & DEVASTATING VICTORY!

Time to gloat! Time to wail!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote