View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 04:09 PM   #84
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Lottie's response to me first talking about "voting the lurkers."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I would agree with this, but we don't have anyone who could qualify as a 'lurker' who I would be willing to vote. It's Soriman's first game, so it's expected that he'll be posting less often as he gets the hang of the game, Sally is usually quieter, especially on Day 1, I've really appreciated Kath's posts when she was here, and I think I'm next up for quantity of posts...
Lottie when I actually post about it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I mean, I don't love this - it feels like an abdication of responsibility for your vote, which is a way for a wolf to not leave a trail - but a note for the future: IF Form or Huin or, I'd say, Greenie turn out to be a wolf, Form seems to be gearing up to throw his vote in a completely different direction, which a) doesn't save the people on the chopping block and b) doesn't leave a trail connecting Form to either of them. That probably suggests Form isn't a packmate with either of them. Again, just a note for the future.
I mean, absolutely, yes, if this is me saving a wolf or making myself innocuous, then this will look bad later. By the same token, if Sally is a Wolf, then the first quote looks like subtly nudging away from a packmate and Post 2 looks like setting me up for future scapegoating if/when it turns out Huin or Greenie is a lynched innocent.

All of which is to say... Wild Mass Guessing. Lottie's probably innocent, except for the fact that she accused me, and that raises my suspicions.