View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 11:26 AM   #434
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
It is acutely hilarious that you're convening councils to discuss how to play the least melodic song in the entire musical. ^_^
I mean, I'm pretty sure I got certain parts of Wind and Renunciation wrong, but it's less noticeable because they are melodic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
Thanks! Tangential question: when you eventually do Galadriel's epilogue, do you expect it to have a long intro (like the Prologue and Minions do)? Picture planning.
I haven't really thought about it. It would need an intro, to give a little space after the climax of Luthien's victory. But it can be short, like Meeting, or I could make it longer. Do you have a preference? No plans means I can easily accommodate nearly any time span.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
Ooh, ouch. The only problems I've had with Audacity have been that it doesn't pick up on the microphone if I plug it in after starting the program, and that sometimes the dropdown menu selects the wrong mic. Other than that, I got nothing.
*facepalm* I can't believe I didn't think to do the turn if off and back on thing. That must be it.

Thing is, I actually like the music aspect of that recording, I thought I did fairly well. The only question is in the recording quality. If it doesn't sound like an old radio on your end, and sounds sufficiently un-Elvish, I think I'll keep it, at least until the day I redo everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
Hmm... I didn't change them last time, but I can do so. I know the one at the back is kind of ragged at the bottom, so I don't like him there by himself, but apart from that I can shuffle them at will.
I kinda like the idea of Gorgol being the Spooked Minion. I think let's just stick with it.

I have started on She Will Follow Only Him in Aria. I'll post a progress once I get to the end of the stanzas. And then two choruses after, which will be the final push.