View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 02:09 PM   #415
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Form, because I said yesterDay that I'd look at him when I had time.

About Lottie - notes an absence that wasn't actually there. His spreadsheet failing him here. Could be a wolf who thought he noticed that at Night using it in the Day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
Frankly, I was Don Quixote against the Day 1 Windmills and then the Mad "What if we lynch no one" scientist (which, once I thought it through over several posts became a hole I was aware I was digging), so a vote for me as I grew more ridiculous over the course of the day seems more justified (even I know it was wrong) than the backlash to that vote became.

If I had the money to wager, I'd lay it all on the proposition that there was a wolf among those who voted to lynch Huin.
So the message here is: Voting for me made more sense than voting for Hui even though I'm innocent and I didn't know his role at the time. But therefore a wolf voted to lynch Hui. I'm not following this ...

Quote:
My gut inclines to say he's not an ordo... but that could just as well mean Gifted as Wolf.
Ah and there's the quote that I missed yesterDay and then Shasta pointed out and which I definitely don't like. He says this about both Shasta and Nog.

Quote:
As to the Shasta-noted Gifted-surmising... call it rust? I mean, I guess it makes sense to not point the wolves to someone you don't want them to hunt... but I don't actually know if that's true of either Nog or Shasta. They each give a vibe... I just don't know which side of the spectrum it is.
If I'm assuming his innocence, then Form thought Nog or Shasta was the Hunter, and therefore pointing them out to the wolves wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. If I'm assuming Form's guilt, this is not a good quote.

Quote:
Anyway, because I have difficulty admitting I can be wrong, I won't. Instead, I'll say I like Kath having a vote, and it's getting to be suppertime, so... alea iacta est.
I'm intrigued as to why I got the vote when he'd earlier said Pitch was his top suspect.

Well, all in all, I can't say I'm finding Form very innocent looking at this point.

Last edited by Kath; 06-09-2020 at 02:09 PM. Reason: X'd since my last at #404
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote