View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 02:02 PM   #410
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I'm inclined to believe Nilp, for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Rikae - got an innocent vibe on Day1, but since then they haven't done anything which I'd find reassuring. The nonchalance with which they started the nogwagon and (even if it's a reference to the last game) their glee about Brinn getting endorsed and therefore ordo!Nog getting lynched doesn't sit right with me. Like, they don't seem the least bit bummed that we lynched an ordo again.
Or maybe I'm pleased the seer is still alive?
How's that related to Hui and Lottie empowering Brinn?

You know guys, Nilp is right. The numbers are getting dire. Anyone too cheerful toDay... is likely not too worried about the fact that we haven't caught a wolf yet. Our seer has had two dreams. We can't expect them to win the game for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
You agree with whoever that Rikae and Legate didn't expect Nog to gain further votes and in the same breath call him 'widely suspected'. Where is the logic in this, Doctor?
Touché. Let's put it this way: if Rikae and Legate had wanted to save just one of Kath/Form, surely it would have been easier to jump on the other than introduce Nog. Nog was widely suspected, but at the same time, a lot of people were having second thoughts about their suspicions of him.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote