View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 01:53 PM   #406
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
So, let's just envision a scenario where Form is a wolf and Brinn and Mac are innocent, shall we?

Who are Form's packmates? I have a feeling he's the NW and deliberately living dangerously, so I'm not ruling out some intense wolf-on-wolf.

Greenie- Added another name (Pitch) Day 1 when Form was in the lead with two votes (vs Nilp and Hui with one)
Kath - Put Hui firmly in the lead Day 1 with 4 votes, when Form & Nilp had 2. Form suggests she's a packmate of Pitch in #213.
Legate - Kept Form in the running Day 1 with his 3rd vote. Reasoning and vote look innocentish.
Nilp - I'm going to provisionally accept his reveal.
Pitch - Did some silly/bantery cobbler accusation of Form day 1, then ... conspicuously ignores him?
sally - Random looking bantery accusation of Form in her first post, then also, unless I'm missing something, ignores him?
Shasta- Form suggested he was gifted on Day 2. Obviously if he really thought so he could have said it at night. A "slip" to make Shasta look more innocent?
Put Form in the lead day 2 without comment, ahead of Nog (momentarily)
Lommy - Voted for Nilp day 1 tying him with Form, called Form her other main suspect, "Currently slightly leaning "innocent whose brain works in a way I don't understand"" To me this looks somewhat wolfy
Day 2: Pushed Form into a tie with Kath with his 2nd vote

Pitch, Sally, Lommy and Greenie are looking worth looking at, to me.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote