View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 06:23 PM   #292
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots And A Great Time Was Had By All

Greetings Fellow Downzians!

Today a GLORIOUS EVENT in the history of the world unfolded. The long awaited SHADES OF TYRN GORTHAD PUB CRAWL!

We started at the Bird and Baby tavern in Michel Delving and it began with a fail as I forgot to start taking screenshots until we got to the dwarven merchant camp at Waymeet. Oh well.

Wandering Minstrels We!

Moving on from the Shire's hobo camp we made our way to The Ivy Bush in Hobbiton where the party really got started.

Alas, a little bit too much fun was had at The Bush as poor Gabil somehow managed to get completely lost on our way to The Green Dragon.

But it was ok, cause we were jammin'!

At our next stop in Frogmorton, our glorious leader Reprimand decided she was feeling liberated from the constraints of customary behavior and good sense and started dancing on the top of a very small barrel.

The sight so unnerved me that I somehow ended up on top of a house in Woodhall. This was doubly embarassing because I discovered soon after that Woodhall has no pub. (How long have I been playing this game?)

We rampaged on to Stock, where we were in such fine form that I decided to alert the entire countryside to our presence.

Our performance was well received.

I'm a bit hazy on what happened next.

But no matter. It was time to celebrate good times!

FOOSH!!

Afterwards we retired to our kinhouse for some moments of quiet contemplation...and plundering the larder.

Afterwards we blew smoke at each other.

Then we decided we needed to hold a proper closing ceremony. We all climbed into the piles of rusty orc armor we keep in the kinhouse for such an occasion and I took a picture of us in front of the fireplace.