View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 11:21 AM   #293
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I'd actually prefer not to vote for someone who's already likely to be lynched. Too easy for wolves to jump on our vote and push it through. Seems like going for someone under more moderate suspicion gives the living more flexibility in the last two hours.
I agree with that. It would be nice if we managed to create a decent option. I was just also worried that we may draw targets to Boro and on top of that the village may lynch someone innocent, which (perhaps) may be Lommy. Then again, something like that will be an issue every Day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Then again, they don't need our help to lynch Inzil or Loslote.

I'm wondering whether Boro, seeing a Lhuna vote for us, will try to drum up a bandwaggon against her. The general amount of suspicion in the air might be enough. And if it's Inzil or Loslote in the end, no harm done.
But then we need to count on the consequences. Such as him getting hard-targeted.

Also, I did not like the amount of "what ifs" in that chain ("if Boro is a Seer and if he is right/dreamed about Lhuna"). But you, Mac, seem to operate on those this game

I'm okay with Lhuna, I'll just wait until the last moment so that there doesn't came any "I am the Seer" nonsense or such.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote