View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:51 AM   #196
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
Votes: Brinniel and Nerwen made points on not adding new people to the voting. I'll need to check the times, but I don't like that point - if you don't believe anyone on the voting list is a KM, it's better to (potentially) lose a vote than to vote an innocent. And if you do, why keep mentioning that you only vote within the already-voted, since you'd then have other things to say as well.
??? Firstly, Pom, I didn't say "I don't believe anyone on the voting list is a KM". And secondly, I didn't say I "only vote with the already-voted" even once, let alone "keep mentioning" it. Where did all that come from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pom
What is fascinating is also Eomer's race to the top - three votes very close to the end, two from people who thus saved themselves and each other. I'm pondering whether it would be worth considering that Sally and Eonwe be packmates, or just to suspect that at least one of the three late-voters is a KM.
I don't think the circumstances require a Sally + Steve theory to explain them, no. It's always likely enough that a substantial bandwagon on an innocent includes a wolf. If I had to pick *one* of them right now, I think Steve would be my guess– though that's more a feeling at the moment (and, to be fair, I may be picking it up from other people– I need to read back over yesterDay).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pom
Regarding the night-kill: I wonder why did Boro's plan not work? Did they, indeed, want to kill the dreamer (which would point to Brinniel indeed being innocent, for otherwise KM would know he's bluffing)? Did they see through his bluff (which might show that Brinniel's guilty, but not very clearly)? Did they ignore the bluff and want to kill him for some other reason? And why would that be?
*shrugs* Well, the usual, I suppose: he's always a dangerous player, and no doubt his death frames someone-or-other– but neither of those seem adequate, do they?
EDIT:X'd Since last post.