View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 05:47 AM   #191
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I will only be able to be around for the mid-Day today, will have to vote early and made it here just now.

I shall keep reading and re-reading, but initial thoughts:

Given that Shasta dreamed us an innocent phantom, this would mean that tp should have us an innocent from the first night, assuming that Elendil gave a dream then.

Votes: Brinniel and Nerwen made points on not adding new people to the voting. I'll need to check the times, but I don't like that point - if you don't believe anyone on the voting list is a KM, it's better to (potentially) lose a vote than to vote an innocent. And if you do, why keep mentioning that you only vote within the already-voted, since you'd then have other things to say as well.

What is fascinating is also Eomer's race to the top - three votes very close to the end, two from people who thus saved themselves and each other. I'm pondering whether it would be worth considering that Sally and Eonwe be packmates, or just to suspect that at least one of the three late-voters is a KM. I'll need to read more in order to elaborate.

Regarding the night-kill: I wonder why did Boro's plan not work? Did they, indeed, want to kill the dreamer (which would point to Brinniel indeed being innocent, for otherwise KM would know he's bluffing)? Did they see through his bluff (which might show that Brinniel's guilty, but not very clearly)? Did they ignore the bluff and want to kill him for some other reason? And why would that be?