View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #187
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Mänwe agrees with the three person plan, speaks of it in more detail, has good points about the ranger’s role in said plan, and urges caution and discretion. He is against Isildur revealing, like me, but his points on the mechanics of the game are lessened by the little to no commentary on those playing in it. I’m hoping he’ll be around more toDay.

Wonderful Mänwe
(I now say Stanley)
Seeing what he could see
He had no real chances
To suspect the masses
And so he decided to flee

Steve mostly speaks of the game’s mechanical issues as well, though he does have bad feelings about Eomer (whom he eventually votes, for considering skipping the lunch -I mean lynch- for the Day) and me (for a general bad feeling). He barely votes in time for it to count, and it certainly didn’t seal Eomer’s fate, but I’ll give him consistency for yesterDay. Other than that, not much I can say.

The lynches! The lynches! Who will we believe?
Maybe the thoughts of articulate Steve?
The Night kills! The Night kills! Could Boro not stay?
At least for now let us not blame Eönwë

In both cases, I'm afraid I don't have a very strong pull toward guilt or innocence, at least based on their own merits. I promised our moddess a tune or seven(teen), and I always keep my promises, so there's that. Not a song so much as a rhyme, but it should do the trick, at least for now. Speaking of now, it’s sleepy time. I’d hoped to accomplish more, but at least I’ve crossed three people off my list, and I’ll hopefully have most of tomorrow to look at other people and see what I can see.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote