View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #176
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Oh, gotcha. Sorry, I thought you were talking about his "list of 3" thing.

Perhaps he thought it would be overkill at that point to point at Brin again by listing her innocent?

But going off of my more recent formulation- that it was just a bluff to cover up a Boro-Elendil- that actually makes me feel slightly better about the likelihood of him being Elendil (in the sense that he wasn't Elendil), as if it was intended as a sure-fire bluff "Look at me, I had a dream thus I can't possibly be Elendil" then surely he would've stuck with consistency and put Brin on the innocent list.

Seriously, that seems right, doesn't it? If he was bluffing for the sake of protection wouldn't he have stuck to his guns a little more obviously?
I'd think so, we'll have shasta let us know what she found. I think we mentioned trying to just use innocent for gifteds to protect them but if she did dream boro and get his role that'd be surely useful. In fact if Boro wasn't the dreamed then I hate to while not conclusive that may point to boro being elendil(why dream yourself right?)